View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:26 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 97 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,312,899,305,241,030.00
Total Points: 10,312,899,305,254,534.00
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
No it's not.......they're in no way related and share no rivalry.

There is absolutely no connection between the Cowboys and Niners.
They are NFC rivals....in the late they spent time battling each other pretty much all of the 90's decade....they had some battles too!!! how can you say they are not related at all??? they got mad history....but any how I want no bad vibes in this thread so if you and the other homie dig the boys....more power to you both....I just though it was a bit weird is all.....but it's all good!