View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:08 PM
The_Italian
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 The_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,209.28
Good poster and congrats on 1000 posts! - Brockton Lip Congrats at 1K! - Bendigo happy birthday bro! - reedickyaluss 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicDaRula View Post
Umm....not to hate dawgy but how can you like the Cowboys AND the Niners...that's an oxymoron...it's a bit like saying you like the Lakers AND the Celtics.....or the Yankees AND the Dodgers....Hot AND Cold....etc...but I digress.....the Niner QB position is the only thing standing in the way of the offensive IMO...but if Hill can get it right we might just go to the playoffs this year.........true story!!!
come on now...im just saying. 49ers are my fav football team...dallas is too...but if they both play each other then im rooting for SF...

so dallas is my second fav. and yeah they played each other in the playoffs in the past but that dont mean i cant like them both.