View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 03:53 PM
The_Italian
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 The_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Italian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,359.28
Good poster and congrats on 1000 posts! - Brockton Lip Congrats at 1K! - Bendigo happy birthday bro! - reedickyaluss 

SF and Dallas are my top two teams...(bigger 9er fan than cowboy fan though).

I have to admit im proud of SF's defense this year. they looked pretty good in arizona. The 49ers biggest problems are on offense. if they could improve on that side of the ball i really honestly believe they can win their division.

The NFC west is the most difficult division in football (trust me i know). you have the rams caving in on the first game of the season already (further proof the days of the "greatest show on turf" have come and gone)...seattle is always tough and the cards are beatable for the 9ers (as you all seen yesterday).