View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 07:02 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,416,542,136.54
Total Points: 15,418,726,256.80
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

There is only one football team in the whole world that I give a **** about, the mighty West Bromwich Albion. I have spent thousands of pounds the last decade following this team up and down the country. My friends and family support the same club so it really is a bit part of my life.

I only follow the league that my team plays in, so at the moment the Premiership is dead to me, as for the teams in that league...I pretty much hate them all.

We are quite a well supported club and our attendances are bigger than many of the prem teams and our History pisses over most of the clubs in the country. I will never support another team until my dying day.

Boing Boing!