View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Slimey Limey
Banned

Rep Power: 12 Slimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond reputeSlimey Limey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,483.46
One Of The Good Guys - Rocky... Good poster! - ~Tunney 

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemanspoper View Post
And yet you failed to produce any form of evidence to confirm your FACT.Baseless accusations are not fact's and that is a FACT!

Malone you're pretty much irrelevant on this forum now,Taunting and mocking you no longer gives me much satisfaction.I stopped taking you seriously the moment I saw your first post

Child molester? or bad genetics?
Hahaha. Well the cunts never present any evidence. It's a result of their own arrogance. They think they're so right in every single thing that they can't live with the fact that more than one person disagrees with them. They must ALL be one same person!