View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 01:19 PM
oldgringo
Ellis

Rep Power: 21530 oldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond reputeoldgringo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 782,948.12
Kobe Stopper! Kobe Stopper! - MizzzouMan For the favorite fighter thread. I knew I liked you for a reason....LMAO - sweet pea 50 dilla donuts! - el guason456 For that laker clip. Christ ,my sides hurt.... LMAOOOOO - Shin Akuma One of my favorite tracks to rip. - El Gallo Negro! 
HAVE SOME OF DEM BEEENIE BEEBE?!? - Sweet Pea 50 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler jr 

I have a 500 million dollar bet with Jose...he has the Suns and I of course put the smart money on the Pistons.

What you guys are failing to understand is that we now have the best starting 5 in the league and our ENTIRE BENCH (also the best) is back. Everyones healthy...the rest of the league is ****ed...

If you can name 5 players on a team that are better than the starting 5 on the Pistons then ill give you 20 mil...im talking about 5 whole players...not 3.

The playoffs are a whole different animal and thats when the Stunners step it up.