View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 04:44 PM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,028,958.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by street bully View Post
In all fairness Lacy never beat anyone. Taylor was one of the best P4P and Pavlik murked him twice after Murking Miranda and Zertuchy. Pavlik was also a P4P fighter himself, and was very very good. His boxing skills were there, he was kind of technicalm, and he keeps his hands up.

I also thought Mosley would win, but I was thinking a SD after a war, not a one sided ass whupping and the first KO loss of Margaritos career, that win wa shuge and unexpected.
All valid points, and Pavlik deserved his credit, but when he signed to fight BHop I just went oh ****. I knew Mosley would dominate Margo(like I knew Cotto would) but I didnt see that coming. I can see we just have differences of opioion and I applaud the fact I managed to have a discussion with someone without it turning into a 5th grade name calling contest, but Im off to the gym now so, Peace.