View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,391,323.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by comanick View Post
Yeah but im not the one getting on the internet claiming I was wronged now am I?
nope, you're the one getting on the internet claiming that nate quit because of a small cut.

1) nate has been cut before and fought through it
2) nate has fought through adversity before
3) nate has come from behind to win fights before

bottomline, nate would not quit unless it was a legit reason (ie. he could not see out of his left eye, which any doctor would stop the fight if it occured)

Quote:
Nate is the one getting on the internet looking for support. If u want my support all Im asking for is a little proof.
I want to support you, all I'm asking is a little proof that you aren't a psycho killer. but I could give you the benefit of the doubt, the same benefit of the doubt that I give nate.

Quote:
Just cause nate said it dont make it true. If i told you I was a billionaire wouldnt you want more proof than just MY word?
fine... let me see a psychological evaluation of you first so I know for certain that you are not mentally handicapped. then i might take what you just said seriously.

Quote:
But maybe im wrong. Maybe nate campbell is the most honest man in the world and everything he says is the truth.
but maybe i'm wrong. maybe some anonymous poster has more credibility than a man who is a public figure and well known in his community and the boxing community. should I listen to you (an anonymous poster) or to nate campbell???
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<