View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Derek Vinyard
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Derek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,689.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
lol whatever you do with your body is your own business... who are you to tell me whats right for me and whats wrong???
I workout almost 7 days a week, im known for overtraining because im a mental case. But i smoke haze 3-4 days a week to relax my mind because im so intense all the time on some energizer bunny ****... i go 110% in the gym, at college, at work, at everything i do.. weed calms me down, and puts me in a relaxed state of mind that helps me reflect and appreciate my hard work.
why the hell would you overtrain? if your a mental case maybe its cuz your not breathing enough when workin out, plus the weed man

dont overtrain, you gotta give your muscles a chance to REBUILD or else the work out is a waste of energy. When you work out you break down your muscles and they gotta have time to rebuild, rest 1 day then go back and train (weight training) - cardio doesnt matter cuz you can do it everyday