View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:13 PM
El Ceja
Boxing Scene's Cowboy

Rep Power: 13 El Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,625,738,601.99
Total Points: 2,626,587,932.62
drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer tua rules!!!! - Left Hook Tua right back dawg - Makavelli birthday - Mile Kitic To help you stay up today, happy birthday. - J. HITTER 
happy birthday! - mellow_mood celebrate with some hypnotiq! - Sox8055 happy birthday - Makavelli happy birthday - RED ARMY This man was brave enough to admit to his cock obsession, the 1k prize was not enough - TRAVI$ 
Hey Higado, How My Ass Taste? - OTSS Lakers! - Dorian Thanks compa - El Gallo Negro! The sig is tight homie! - Puas we're gonna fukk those fools up in the finals - Makavelli 
game 1 beer homey...cant wait!!! - Makavelli Happy b-day - mangler Congrats on the new place - El Mustang Stay safe Don Golpe - rorymac 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
See look at what the **** does to you, you probably 25 and act like you 13...

Weed impaires your brain and ALSO inscrease the chance of gettin ERECTAL difficulties

Im sayin, exercise will do wonders, youll look great and your dick will be hard long enough to please any women because of the increased blood flow
coming from a guy who has a nazi lowrider on his avi!!!!