View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Benncollinsaad
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Benncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 351,258.93
Cheers for green k man - The Jackal Cheers! - Carnivore 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I always thought Hill was at least part Black...but w/e.

Bernard proved himself for 20 years ducking no one. Hill protected himself for 10, then when he wasn't protected proved to be mediocre.

Who exactly did James Kinchen beat to be a credible fighter? Almost winning one time ain't good enough. The only reason he almost won against Hearns was because of what I said, the man was flat out over the hill. Hill was a BETTER fighter than Hearns at the time they met, but simply lost head to head because Hearns was motivated and beat him on the experience gap, which wouldn't have been there if they didn't protect the kid so much. They fed him tomato cans to make him look special. The same thing was done with RJJ, but at least when he fought washed up fighters (McCallum, R. Johnson, Pazienza) he got the job done.

And no...Moorer and Williams did not avoid Hill. They wanted him more than anyone else in the LHW division.
Hearns over the hill in '88?? Gee, I don't think so!