View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 09:18 PM
barryboy
Glasgow's Finest

Rep Power: 41 barryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,308.59

The only surprise for me was that Docherty never got cut, the uppercut that smashed his nose was similar to the shot that Barrera done Morales with in their last fight & it did seem to affect him cos I gave Doc the first 3 rounds then Arthur took over from the 4th. Arthur should fight Gomez again if only to prove something to himself, as soon as I heard him saying that **** at the end about Gomez not bringing anything to the table etc...The guy knocked **** out of you pal that's bringing plenty to the table It's a fight Arthur could win but it doesn't sound good & it won't look good if he doesn't take the return with Gomez.