View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 01:08 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,946,450,294.57
Total Points: 1,956,815,152.43
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
Honestly, pink. You were the last person I'd expect to pop in here with *******ation.
I'm not saying he's NOT the GOAT. Every boxing historian and informed person on the subject seems to be confident he is in fact the GOAT. However, it's impossible for most NSB posters to suggest they have some great wealth of knowledge on the subject of his opposition. My only fear about trusting some of those boxing historians, is a lot of them are really old and have a big affection toward throwback fighters.. Essentially I question their objectivity. But I assume they are correct.