View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 01:06 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 94,745.35
Total Points: 332,318.27
Much love - fallenloki Cheers to my biggest fan! - mangler jr Have a drink. Welcome back Dap! - mangler Watch Pacquiao destroy Cotto on this. - street bully for keepin it real! - veteran420 
put this in your big mouth - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 wipe your ass with these tissues after using your dildo - JM1 wear this for your boyfriend - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. riz View Post
jay jay

in your own words, please explain to me why YOU feel he is the GREATEST BOXER OF ALL TIME
The man's resume speaks for itself.

The real question would be, what makes you feel that he isn't the Goat?

And don't say because Packy is or I swear to god....