View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 01:01 PM
JACK D. RIPPER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these partsJACK D. RIPPER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 94,745.35
Total Points: 328,357.27
Much love - fallenloki Cheers to my biggest fan! - mangler jr Have a drink. Welcome back Dap! - mangler Watch Pacquiao destroy Cotto on this. - street bully for keepin it real! - veteran420 
put this in your big mouth - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 wipe your ass with these tissues after using your dildo - JM1 wear this for your boyfriend - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewWoodside View Post
130 bouts in itself would be an impossible feat by today's standards.. So it's really difficult to put that into perspective as modern fighters don't come anywhere near fighting that many times in their entire careers. I'm not saying he isn't the GOAT but could you even give a single paragraph of information on 30 opponents from those 130 fights? If not, then how do you even know the value of the victories?
GTFO here Drew.

I'm sure there was his share of David Diazes and Ricky Hattons in there, but come on, you think he fought 130 scrubs?

All you have to do is watch 5 minutes of B&W footage to see how good he was.