Originally Posted by reedickyaluss
I dont see how anyone can give their opinion on this when you weren't there and you don't know all of the evidence.
You're right. But what we do
know is all of the following.....
- Gatti was claimed to have been heavily intoxicated.
- Gatti was said to have had a stabwound or some type of blunt force trauma to the back of his head.
- Gatti was said to have been strangled to death with a purse strap.
- Said purse strap was found on the bed with Gatti's body with what appeared to be blood on it.
- Gatti's wife was said to have changed her story several times when questioned by authorities, and could not explain how she did not notice the fact that Gatti was dead until 10 hours later when she finally found him.
of that is speculation in the least ; it was all reported by the Brazilian Media and confirmed by the Authorities.
Now....I ask you.....
What do you think?