View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Deja_Vous
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,305.05
So when floyd aint there for you! - elmalo28 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S a m u r a i Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jambo boy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
But with less looping punches. He has better boxing skills than Mayorga as well. I can't see him holding a title belt for long.

But against Ortiz, he was losing and he was getting picked apart until Ortiz threw out his boxing skills as soon as he thought he had Maidana on the ropes and decided to become a slugger like Maidana. And that was to Maidana's advantage. Maidana was throwing some haymakers which Ortiz was, for some bizarre reason, he could not avoid. His jabs was non-existant. He went from being a 22 year old "veteran" to a 22 year old rookie in one round. It's crazy.

I predict that Ortiz will win in their rematch.
Mayorga was faster and far more sturdy.

Maidana almost fell when they took off his robe.