View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 11:31 PM
hawk7
Banned

Rep Power: 0 hawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these partshawk7 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,240.08
Talking

btw, Povetkin took like 1,001 shots to the face by Eddie Chambers and kept coming, he attacks, something noone has done to Wlad since Sanders and the first Brewster fight!!

I think Povetkin was holding back a tad, if he was to blow out Donald, Byrd, Chambers, and Estrada he'd never get his title shot, they'd avoid him some way, I know he got injured before the scheduled Wlad fight but I feel they chose Povetkin next seeing him as slow, green and easy to hit due to his fights with Byrd, Donald and Chambers, since he beat Sykes and Estrada...

Povetkin from the opening round needs to bum rush Wlad full tilt, go for broke, make it a War and he can win or he'll suffer the fate of Chagaev!!

Povetkin needs to watch the Sanders fight over and over, attack attack attack or lose with a pizza face and a paycheck... lol