View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,309,526.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
If I ever had man love for a dude it would be Miguel Cotto. The guy should be every mans hero/idol. He strives to be the very best and is the king of his art. He doesn't whine about anything and takes his hard luck and makes the best situation. Instead of sitting on the stool where he could of taken the fight to the cards after the cut he wanted to fight. People wonder why Cotto can sell out MSG jerking off? Its because the guy doesn't let his fans down. He gives every person that has even a little love for the sport a big smile. Not to mention he is a great family man. Miguel is a no non sense/bull**** guy and I have never respected a fighter more than I respect him.
Having said that, who's sack is next? Cause you did notice Cotto isn't going to beat no Mayweather, Pacquiao or even Mosley again. He's definitely not the same fighter. I always said, getting hit to the head that much in ALL of your fights doesn't lead to long careers and at 28 Cotto looks very damaged. His speed is not there, his stamina is even worse than it was before....