View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:29 AM
COACH WEBB
R.I.P. Jimmy!!

Rep Power: 18 COACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,426,195,763.00
Total Points: 1,579,526,056.79
Great Debater - deanrw Toast to a man who keeps it real - mangler its that Gospel u keep posting from - godbless, vince! - Man In Black Good mornin bro - mangler Quality poster - mangler 
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. - Silencers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Kevin Jesus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
If I ever had man love for a dude it would be Miguel Cotto. The guy should be every mans hero/idol. He strives to be the very best and is the king of his art. He doesn't whine about anything and takes his hard luck and makes the best situation. Instead of sitting on the stool where he could of taken the fight to the cards after the cut he wanted to fight. People wonder why Cotto can sell out MSG jerking off? Its because the guy doesn't let his fans down. He gives every person that has even a little love for the sport a big smile. Not to mention he is a great family man. Miguel is a no non sense/bull**** guy and I have never respected a fighter more than I respect him.
Everyone here knows that I like Miguel..but he CLEARLY lost that fight. real talk. His defense has TOO many holes in it. May and Pac BOTH stop him. Thats real.