View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Deja_Vous
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,298.05
So when floyd aint there for you! - elmalo28 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S a m u r a i Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jambo boy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
If I ever had man love for a dude it would be Miguel Cotto. The guy should be every mans hero/idol. He strives to be the very best and is the king of his art. He doesn't whine about anything and takes his hard luck and makes the best situation. Instead of sitting on the stool where he could of taken the fight to the cards after the cut he wanted to fight. People wonder why Cotto can sell out MSG jerking off? Its because the guy doesn't let his fans down. He gives every person that has even a little love for the sport a big smile. Not to mention he is a great family man. Miguel is a no non sense/bull**** guy and I have never respected a fighter more than I respect him.
He ran like a girl..