View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:04 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,149,038,404.61
Total Points: 2,159,409,325.48
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
I'd say that Leonard would get plenty respect. Even those who thought Hagler won would say that it was close. Nobody really expected Leonard to last the distance let alone make it a fight for more than a couple rounds. Of course on NSB praise will never be unanimous but I believe most posters would recognize his performance as at least very good.
I think Leonard would recieve the most Mayweather like criticism. Especially the stunt where he retired and anounced a fight between Hagler and himself would never happen? When that clip was fresh news it would have been the end of him on here.