View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 01:26 PM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Rep Power: 21554 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,075,813.67
Total Points: 84,520,680.08
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 

Chavez a bloody mess from the Golden Boy's gloves..