View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 07:56 AM
elveiel
A.K.A - evil -

Rep Power: 6102 elveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond reputeelveiel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 156,810.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinksjinx
It isnt thick enough and their is no gumshield around it...
I'm not sure what you mean by no gumshield around it?

I have had to get my gumshield out and compare them!! ha ha! The thickness is fine, it looks exactly the same as mine.

I can see the impression of you teeth in it so it will protect your teeth better than any other mouth guard. The rubber may feel soft and thin so i can understand why you doubt.

I'm a heavy so i'm fighting big punchers ever time i fight and i havent had any problems since i started using dentist impression gum shields, I had loads of problems before i started using them!! Dont take my word for it, take both of your gumshields to the gym when you start going and ask your coach.