View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:06 PM
ACHlLLES
Banned

Rep Power: 23 ACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,039,889.72
Total Points: 1,507,203.86
No Message - -Boxzilla- for making the giveaway thread more interesting - -Boxzilla- Cheers! - Breakbeat 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 

Oscar has stamina problems, that is why he stopped working the jab. That is the conclusion I came to for that fight atleast, it made no sense to stop throwing something that was working. I know sometimes its because a boxer makes it difficult to throw the jab and land but he was clearly landing when ever he threw it. Where I was at watching it in a bar, all the Mexicans swore the fight was fixed because of him stop throwing it. I just assumed he has stamina problems.