View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,388,823.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedb1984 View Post
Freddie Roach claimed he laid out the perfect game plan for Oscar to beat Floyd but Oscar stopped executing. He said Oscar wouldn't look good the first couple of rounds due to him having to adjust to Floyd's speed, which is what happened. He said he was upset with Oscar because he saw how effective his jab was and how he stopped using it and stop following their game plan.

My question to the board is....Do you think Freddie Roach figured Floyd's style out and knows how to beat him. I know he did a lot of film work during the Oscar/Floyd fight so maybe he knows something. Freddie has studying countless guys and is one of the best in the business, So if Pac/Mayweather happens do you think Freddie can come up with a plan for Pac to beat Floyd? This is gonna be a huge factor if they ever meet.
floyd's defense is too good. you don't ever really "beat" him. You try and make the fight close and hope the judges give you the nod.

with floyd's style (as with hops) its to difficult to really "beat".