View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 09:07 AM
The Golden Boy
Guess who's back?

Rep Power: 673 The Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Golden Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 451,640,461.43
Total Points: 451,694,052.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1071;iZ***1054; View Post
Button mashers do get an advantage. They know exactly what they are going to throw, and where its going to land. Even though I'm experienced with the stick, I still throw mistake shots. Anyone who wants the buttons back, sucks at the game and should stick to prizefighter.
yeah cuz thats realistic. i mean i hate it when im sparring and i go to throw a jab but then out of no where my right hand just shoots out there. these button mashers knowing exactly what punch they are going to throw... what cheaters they are!