View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 12:53 AM
robjr
Retro...

Rep Power: 52 robjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond reputerobjr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,858,605.43
Total Points: 31,013,391.03
rjjr superman. thanks man. - ALPHA O`MEGA We Fresh! - Dorian For all things retro - The_Bringer medal of honor - el guason456 Merry Christmas - msagrain 
Showing appreciation - Massage Queen heres to roy jones jr. CHEERS!!! - kswizzy99 have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1071;iZ***1054; View Post
Button mashers do get an advantage. They know exactly what they are going to throw, and where its going to land. Even though I'm experienced with the stick, I still throw mistake shots. Anyone who wants the buttons back, sucks at the game and should stick to prizefighter.
Isnt the idea to throw the punch you intend to throw when your boxing? Has nothing to do with sucking.. Its using the system that works best for you to correctly throw the shots you intend to.