View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 09:11 PM
ЯiZО
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond reputeЯiZО has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,520.18
go get diabetes and die - Mr._Pink zoom > clegg - Mr._Pink i love you - Mr._Pink bastard! you better log on and buy some damn weapons! - Mr._Pink You want more! - Chunk 
Chunk cake got you all fucked up in the head! - Chunk The creamy middle is made up of Clegg's spunk! - Chunk i hate you - Mr._Pink I want you to dance like a monkey for this slice of cake! Dance monkey, dance! - Chunk this cake business is getting out of hand - TRAVI$ 
It contains my love juice. Maybe a little ear wax too. - Demise It looks to me that you like cake? - Spacey1991 What's with all the fucking cakes? - Garo you love cakes! eat shit cake! :D ahah - andrew14 Anal cake - I Got Bummed 
can i finger bang you? - Mr._Pink i don't understand the runescape game. - Mr._Pink Got my cum in the middle. ENJOY! - _PlaT_NuM_ i see you have a thing for cake. but theis ones special. cos im popping out of it ;) - vanilamilkshake filled with my cum LOL - yeks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - yeks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gully Gad View Post
Im the muthafuker thats paying though!
If im shelling out 40 or 50 for a game fuking dam right i wanna play it
the way i wanna play it...

But in saying that how easy is it to use the stick with this new fight night?
Body shots have changed. You now control them with the stick alone. Also the haymakers have changed from just pulling back the stick, to the RB (360) I don't like that very much.