View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 07:37 PM
F l i c k e r
Gunslinger

Rep Power: 45 F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,405,715,595,128.30
Total Points: 48,405,715,713,877.12
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
Apparently YOU are the exact type of person who thinks the present is absolutely supreme and nothing else matters.

I expose stupidity for what it is: Stupidity. If you don't like having your idiotic pronouncements picked apart by me then I would suggest you keep your mouth shut until you have something intelligent to say.....So far you haven't.

Poet
I dont see how anything I said was stupid. Well, besides the samurai comment. The thing you dont understand, is that I just tell it like it is. Im not biased like you. Your OBVIOUSLY biased towards anything from the past. They were great fighters but they're not gods. They're not unbeatable. If its a fighter in the present vs a fighter in the past, you will discredit EVERYTHING about the present and only recognize the past. You dont recognize that some of the past fighters were one dimensional or had simple ass gameplans. You just immediately hang onto the past, not even with a valid reason.

The problem with you is. You have absolutely nothing to say about the topic at hand. You ONLY discredit what people say. If it doesn't fall in the lines of what you believe then you call them stupid or put them on that dumbass little list you had in your signature a while back. You just came in here and started the bashing, you didn't state why they wont beat them. You just say "your stupid for thinking this". Just like all your other posts in the History subforum.

Majority of the people in this thread and reasonable statements. Hell, I even green K'd wmute for his last post. Why? because it made sense. You on the other hand, come in here with nothing relevant to the topic. Trying to sound smart but in reality only bashing people.

-Poet revealed for the stupid and biased fuck that he is.