View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 03:32 PM
pbftxrs316
Ellerbe's bum cleaner

Rep Power: 0 pbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 209,129,579.74
Total Points: 209,256,348.53

what else can he talk about--he's touched on everything--why make another song like white america? what else can he say about it. why make another stan? he's done that why make another sing for the moment? been there: done that. the man has made songs like soldier, criminal, 313, jealous woes--he's rapped about everything--the man is so conscience of his surroundings...i mean he's made renegades--revelations--these drugs--fight music---mosh-like toy soldiers--the way i am--role model--rock bottom--murder murder--patiently waiting--nail in the coffin--emulate--bad meets evil--lose yourself--welcome to d block--superman--lean back remix--we ain't--marshall mathers--no apologies--cleaning out my closet--saying goodbye to hollywood--i'm back--bithoperia--demon inside--love me--gatman and robin--the sauce--quitter--i remember--mockingbird--1 shot 2 shot--song on biggie duets--rap game--don't push me--my dad's gone crazy--rabbit run--go to sleep--bully--dead wrong--one day at a time--mocasa--kim--square dance--till i collapse--desperados--what's the difference--amityville--when i'm gone--the real slim shady-hi my name is--just lose it--jst don't give a ****--kill you--still don't give a ****--

and there are so so many more songs he has done that's touched on every issue just about...and now, add to this, songs like de ja vu, my mom, insane, beautiful, and more from his relapse album--what else can the man do? what else can he touch on?

the state of hip hop? is hip hop dead? more politics? the man has done it all--he is the living legend known as eminem--and he is the truth...