View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Atwa_66
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 131,553.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyropig
When Esteban was in Reno, NV (way before I was born ) he came to one of the local gyms to spar with some of the guys (one being my dad). 1 minute into the session my dad knocked him clean on his ass, they pulled my dad out and put his friend in, who quickly got the crap kicked out of him, lol (my dad made him mad) Estebans promoter started talking to my dad, who was than 24, about signing him, but decided against it because of his age, he said 24 was to old to just be getting into it, shortly thereafter my dad got hired by the Police Department, and ended his boxing career.
That's pretty awesome, cool story