View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Pacmanjay
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Pacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,558.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Classic View Post
I think you guys are not truly aware of the condition he's in. Watching the latest 24/7, I'm saddened to see that Roach has slowed down. With the medication he's taking, it looks like he's not all there. This explains why Michael Moorer is helping out with the training duties. Several times in this 24/7 series, they have talked about his condition. Yes, he's in fine shape physically-looking but I don't think he's healthy. I hope for the best for him and Team Pacquiao.

I think Pac and Roach only have few more fights left together as both of them are nearing the end. Hopefully they can have few more great ones before the end.