View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 06:53 PM
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 9 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,622,410.84
Total Points: 21,628,261.84
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky. View Post
Your right m8, that pisses me off, they way they talk about england as if scotlands some city joined onto it, or when they come out way their sterotypes of english people and try and hit us scottish people with them, fcuking yank cunts

Mon The Scots, SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

We should all make sure this wee section works
they will ignore this , they dont get that we as Scotsman do not, and will not ever think the 'limey section' is our place to post.

The English never ever reply to anything ,they post in one singular thread ,its ****e tbh

They ignore the celts , the section is dead .

English for one section and the Scots and welsh and Irish to another , im sick of seeing those wankers chatting ****e and have no depth

keep on posting to your mass thread of ****e guys , it makes no sense and really you dont need a whole section for you to post in one thread ,why the need for a whole section when you just reply to one another in one pish effort ?!! use msn ffs .your wasting bandwidth