View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Rocky.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,989.70
Total Points: 852,552.38
Never dis the South again. Real solid Americans live in the south, not like some of the other queer parts. - Mizzou We come from the lineage of Joe Horn!!!!!!!!!!!11 - Mizzou thanks mate - Left Hook Tua Vitali wins! - Marciano 49-0 4 lookin out 4 my girl and fightin the common evil known as malcolm. - may it bring ya luck, chief - Man In Black 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
its no hassle being a mod mate , just common sense man , you got it

iv modded and been admin on other sites , i think your the guy to king the Scottish section , i just dont think bpp and other admin on here grasp the fact that we dont see ourselves as English

i hope they see the difference between english and scottish , i bet they would laugh if we said they where Canadian .

we are not limeys and we as Scotsman want a voice
Your right m8, that pisses me off, they way they talk about england as if scotlands some city joined onto it, or when they come out way their sterotypes of english people and try and hit us scottish people with them, fcuking yank cunts

Mon The Scots, SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

We should all make sure this wee section works