View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 06:32 PM
RenegadeT
war is hell

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,350,346.51
Total Points: 24,395,035.51
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky. View Post
Scottish section is needed, and its about time we had it, theirs a right good bunch of us scottish lads on here, so dont see why it wouldent work
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Im Honoured ive been nomimnated for mod
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
but tbh i dont think am cut out for that
i personally think RealDeal is the man for the job
its no hassle being a mod mate , just common sense man , you got it

iv modded and been admin on other sites , i think your the guy to king the Scottish section , i just dont think bpp and other admin on here grasp the fact that we dont see ourselves as English

i hope they see the difference between english and scottish , i bet they would laugh if we said they where Canadian .

we are not limeys and we as Scotsman want a voice