No announcement yet.

I'm Tired of People Thinking Pacquaio will Kill Hatton In a Few Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jching View Post
    He's knocked out alot more people from bodyshots than just Castillo..

And the Castillo fight was only 3 fights ago ffs..
    He knocked out tomato cans with body shots. Why didn't he take out Paulie, Lazcano, Collazo, Urango and Tszyu out with them? Because they are far superior to the opposition he was knocking out with body shots in his early days and they are better conditioned than a saggy version of Castillo. Reed's right -- the Castillo KO has made people think his body shots are better than they actually are. Hey, I'm not ruling out Hatton hurting Pacquiao to the body, but I doubt very much he'll take him out this way. Pacquiao has trained and conditioned his body to take a lot of hammer in this area.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

One thing is for sure, this fight will give everyone a more accurate indication of where Manny is as far as the elite fighters at 140 and 147 are concerned...Not to discredit Manny's wins over Diaz and Oscar but the fact of the matter is that neither of those guys were at or near the top of their respective weight classes...After the Hatton fight we will be able to determine Pac's rightful place amongst boxings elite at the 140-147 lb limit...

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        He knocked out tomato cans with body shots. Why didn't he take out Paulie, Lazcano, Collazo, Urango and Tszyu out with them? Because they are far superior to the opposition he was knocking out with body shots in his early days and they are better conditioned than a saggy version of Castillo. Reed's right -- the Castillo KO has made people think his body shots are better than they actually are. Hey, I'm not ruling out Hatton hurting Pacquiao to the body, but I doubt very much he'll take him out this way. Pacquiao has trained and conditioned his body to take a lot of hammer in this area.
        Those fighters you mentioned weren't particularly susceptable to the body. I think most people will agree that Pacquiao is.

But anyways, I don't think Hatton will KO Pac to the body, I think he will hurt him as you say and leave himself vulnerable up top.

Comment

if hatton comes in over-aggressive against pac he will get destroyed under 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            if hatton comes in over-aggressive against pac he will get destroyed under 3 rounds.
            Ah Pullcounter, undisputed king of the one liner. Very rarely does this man argue or entertain other posters. Just presents his thought and moves on, I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              You have no clue...

He came in over-aggressive against Mayweather and it took 10 rounds to put him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Doop View Post
                You have no clue...

He came in over-aggressive against Mayweather and it took 10 rounds to put him down.
                Mayweather is not as aggressive as Manny. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  Maybe not as aggressive, but the fact is, Hatton got punished for 10 rounds, facing a bigger opponent.

Anyone who thinks this is going to last less than 6 rounds is delusional. (Not accounting for cuts, DQ, etc.) (feel free to quote me on this, after the fight).

Comment

a few rounds? no.

but pacquiao will still win

Comment

Originally posted by Doop View Post
                      You have no clue...

1) floyd don't punch in combinations
                      2) floyd don't have pac's power
                      3) floyd don't have pac's speed
                      4) floyd is a defensive fighter not an offensive fighter

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                      exactly

Comment

Working...
                      X