View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Mr. Untouchable
I'm Mildly Retarded

Rep Power: 17 Mr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,844.00
Default Conventional or Southpaw

I am 27 and I have been a serious boxing fan or 15 yrs, but I was always encouarged to play footbal and run track, but I love to hit people and I belive that I possess great power in my right hand and good power in my left. I want to train and box just to become a better fighter, get in shape and work some frustration off, but I don't know which style I should use. I am right handed and can throw all the basic punches with both hands, but my foot work and defensive movement feels so much easier and natural from the southpaw stance...What do some of you with ring experience suggest?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<