Thread: [PLEASE HELP] So let me get this right..
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Rocky.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,989.70
Total Points: 853,817.38
Never dis the South again. Real solid Americans live in the south, not like some of the other queer parts. - Mizzou We come from the lineage of Joe Horn!!!!!!!!!!!11 - Mizzou thanks mate - Left Hook Tua Vitali wins! - Marciano 49-0 4 lookin out 4 my girl and fightin the common evil known as malcolm. - may it bring ya luck, chief - Man In Black 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Clips View Post
Why? Because of the race mixing? God forbid we taint the pure white blood of the aryan nation....you're an idiot!
Im a idiot because i think a white man should marry a white women and have white kids, and blacks and other races etc should do the same.

Yeah very good

Last edited by Rocky.; 04-14-2009 at 01:04 PM..