View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:58 AM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 rocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,704,997,935,417.43
Total Points: 5,705,001,036,001.94
cheers! - Thwf Enjoy watching basketball pre. Cheers! - Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangler View Post
Tyson-Bruno 2. Everybody knew damn well Mike was gonna kill him, but I was psyched as hell for that fight. Tyson had gotten me into boxing when I was a kid, and this was him comin to take his belt back after bein locked up. He wasn't just some contender gettin a title title shot, he was damn well takin his mother****in belt back that night. I was 12 when that Bruno rematch happened, and it was a classic beatdown. Bruno tryin to hold off my boy, but it was just a matter of time. When he took him out in 3, I thought our house was about to come down. Everybody there was goin buck wild. My 6th grade ass was mos def drinkin and high fivin wit the big dogs that were over to celebrate that night.
This one I watched it live with my relatives..every Mike Tyson Fight was a big event in place..I still remember Mike delivering several shot to the head of Bruno before Bruno was knocked out..I guess it was 21 straight head shots..