View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Thwf
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Thwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,343.44
ty - Thwf ty - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 
No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 
No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
Wow..crazy atmosphere..I can only Imagine..My dad used to tell me stories bout this fight when I was still in elementary..He also told me bout Elorde-Gomes fight..That fight was held in Araneta Coliseum and it was still a newly constructed stadium..there was no aircon on that stadium and people were jam packed on that place..Then he said that Elorde probably won the fight because he was used to the heat and atmosphere unlike Gomes..
Yeh those were the times. And if you had color-TV you were considered a very rich person. Unlike today.

Yes, I live near Araneta in Cubao.