View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:45 AM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 rocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,909,709,631,903.83
Total Points: 2,909,712,721,552.67
cheers! - Thwf Enjoy watching basketball pre. Cheers! - Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thwf View Post
49. I did hear the first Ali-Frazier Fight at elementary, the classes were virtually suspended, and intercoms broadcasting the fight. I didn`t even know what I was listening to.
Wow..crazy atmosphere..I can only Imagine..My dad used to tell me stories bout this fight when I was still in elementary..He also told me bout Elorde-Gomes fight..That fight was held in Araneta Coliseum and it was still a newly constructed stadium..there was no aircon on that stadium and people were jam packed on that place..Then he said that Elorde probably won the fight because he was used to the heat and atmosphere unlike Gomes..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<