View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:59 AM
Roger Yomama
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,365.23
Cheers for the links. The Sopcast one is a lot better than the Link I had procured. - OASIS_LAD Not So Great Expectations: The Vastine Biography. Tis a rip-roaring read from start to finish, babes. - OASIS_LAD Thanks! - WANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou View Post
Jealousy. Everyone one likes to hate the guy in the top spot. Just look as sports.
I don't for a minute that that is the reason. I'd be more inclined to go with frustration. When you see somebody doing something badly, and you are certain that they have the capabilities and resources to do it so much better, wouldn't you be frustrated?