View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Roger Yomama
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Yomama has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,346.23
Cheers for the links. The Sopcast one is a lot better than the Link I had procured. - OASIS_LAD Not So Great Expectations: The Vastine Biography. Tis a rip-roaring read from start to finish, babes. - OASIS_LAD Thanks! - WANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spare Moody View Post
wow that made so much sense that i just can't comprehend how much sense that made.

well again i'm not saying that 9-11 should have been done but i'm starting to see why people don't like us.

or maybe it's just why i don't like people.....

hmmmm....

oh well.
How come you've only just noticed that the majority of the world really doesn't like the USA? It isn't a closely guarded secret bro!! It's been that way for many, many years not just in the aftermath of 9/11