View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:36 AM
El Chicano
Juan Hitter Quitter

Rep Power: 35 El Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 646,860,610,226.50
Total Points: 646,860,754,517.39
No Message - T-97 happy 2000th - The Gully Gad oatmeal stout is what its about - el guason456 For being a true boxing fan! - Dorian Jotto runnin like a straight up bitch - {}{}MATADOR{}{} 
Happy b-day homey - mangler Happy Birfday! - Sweet Pea 50 Happy b day - Jewshua i forgot the beer.lol. Viva margacotto!!! - strugler A token of appreciation on your useful posts .. - Hard2kill 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ch@mpBox@PR Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Spacey1991 Gay and Lesbian Pride - MexicanMauler Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post

I thought that was hilarious. Talk about over-analysed.

Cintron wasn't really up though, which was the point they were all discussing. After the replays it showed that he started to get up at ten. As Kellerman said, his knee's were lifted a millisecond before the 'N' of ten. I would have counted him out too, and I don't think the ref made a mistake. He even hesitated very slightly as if trying to give Cintron a chance to hurry the f*ck up and get up.

I think the big thing missing here is that no matter what the ref was doing or anything else, Cintron was being counted. If he thought it was a head-butt or a damn kick in the nuts, it doesn't matter. What matters is that he has to try and get up before ten. He didn't really try and the ref counted him out. Starting to get up when the ref is saying ten is not really trying very hard. He could have been up by eight easily, he was just *****ing.

Edit: So, was that eventually counted as a KD? That would mean that Cintron was KD twice, out-landed, out-boxed badly and still managed to pull out a draw? That really has to be one of the worst decisions in recent years.
The dude is a moron, bring back Larry Merchant!!!!

Kellerman needs to go back to FNFs