View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:26 AM
aether
Banned

Rep Power: 0 aether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,306.58
Total Points: 340,025.86
1000 - *~*MalVada*~* ahahahahah - pacman777 your favorite toy... - pacman777 wipe your butt dude... - pacman777 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gully Gad View Post
Yeh i think that was the point where i came out of the Coma like daze from looking at the Mullet to faintly begin to realise that Mosley could actually win this...
yeah. and that stuff he used to harden his hand wraps. wtf!? im not a big margarito fan but i always respected him for his heart and relentlessness. this sh*t he pulled made me lose what respect i had for him, even if he won.

he would gain my respect again if he says he uses that stuff to maintain his glorious mullet, and somehow ended up in his wraps