View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:27 AM
C.Y.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 C.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond reputeC.Y. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 941,002.55
Total Points: 1,069,997.01
Best poster on boxing scene! - Ishy Aytan 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
Woulda, coulda, shouldas don't mean **** to me.
But lets get this straight, Bron faced one team in the finals, not three. Portland and the Suns were incredibly badass teams during that era. They made it to the finals for a reason. Bron made it to the finals during one of the easts weaker periods.

lol Bron at 23 better than Jordan? Dude isn't even better than a 23 year old Kobe.

lmao, 45 per back in the 80s and 90s when defenses were 100 times more physical. Bill Laimbeer would have pushed Brons **** in. Rodman would have carved him up real nice in the paint. Zo would feast on Lebron coming into the lane. You're seriously overestimating his worth right now.
i usually dont agree with you, but in this case jordan is better than bron bron.. its unfair to compare the 2, even though bron i believe is playing in an era with more competition.. and as another poster mentioned earlier there was a huge marketing machine behind jordan making him seem larger than life.. bron aint even touching Kobe but Bron has the potential to surpass Jordan.. And i think Kobe offensively is superior to Jordan.. dont sleep on magic johnson he's the best 20 year old i ever seen