View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:30 AM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,762,299,806,200.31
Total Points: 13,763,300,215,461.40
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
Woulda, coulda, shouldas don't mean **** to me.
But lets get this straight, Bron faced one team in the finals, not three. Portland and the Suns were incredibly badass teams during that era. They made it to the finals for a reason. Bron made it to the finals during one of the easts weaker periods.

lol Bron at 23 better than Jordan? Dude isn't even better than a 23 year old Kobe.

lmao, 45 per back in the 80s and 90s when defenses were 100 times more physical. Bill Laimbeer would have pushed Brons **** in. Rodman would have carved him up real nice in the paint. Zo would feast on Lebron coming into the lane. You're seriously overestimating his worth right now.
No one feasts on Lebron especially then. I could shoot out 10 big names that lebron has to deal with for every name that you put up. Lebron faces FAR greater talent than Jordan ever had to.

and those aren't "could woulda shoulda's" that I stated because if each era wasn't put in its place, Jordan would not be considered the greatest. Jordan didn't have the best individual numbers nor did he win the most championships. But because he played in a better era, Jordan's accomplishments were elevated. And just as Jordan's accomplishments were elevated for the era that he played in, so should Lebron's.

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 01-07-2009 at 03:32 AM..