View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:17 AM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,714,237,727,563.74
Total Points: 12,715,238,132,385.83
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
potential wise yes. I think Lebron at 23 years old is much better than Jordan was at 23. But obviously you can't compare their whole careers because Jordan obviously kills lebron in that department.

you have to also remember that Jordan never faced the amount of great teams that Lebron is facing every night now. The Utah Jazz were probably the best team Jordan faced during his 6 world titles but you can't tell me that those Jazz would have beaten today's Celtics. ain't no way.

Jordan was/is the greatest of all-time but the marketing machine that the NBA and Nike put behind Jordan made him seem like a god and we're still feeling the effects of that today. I still watch about 20-30 of Jordan's regular season and playoff games on NBAtv every year, and I have to say, as great as he was, watching him doesn't impress me as much as watching Lebron play.