View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 01:41 AM
Contenders
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Contenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,552.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandish View Post
who was the best fighter at 130, 135, 140, 147, and 154 when floyd was fighting in that time period. how many top fighters in each weight class did he beat that were recognized as the champion

who was the best at 149 when floyd fought at that weight what about 147, and 154
You still sound like a ****ing idiot!

First of all, if you read my damn post, I didn't question Floyd's accomplishments at 130 and 135, but you're seriously telling me Arturo Gatti was the best 140 lb. fighter in the world when Floyd beat him??? If you think so, and if you really think Baldo and Oscar were the top of their respective divisions, then I stick by my conclusion....you're a ****ing dumbass when it comes to knowing your boxing.